Tuesday 6 September 2016

Summer is over but Winter is just around the corner


Basically...
Summer is coming to an end, everyone is back to school and collage for another year of hard work. The warm nights are never to be seen until next year and those "short shorts" are to be thrown to the back of the wardrobe until they are acceptable to be worn again! But on the bright side Autumn/Winter clothes are back on the market :) Winter is my all time favourite season, I just love my jumpers and the cold nights beside the fire, cuddled up with a hot chocolate! As I am very much excited about buying a new Autumn/Winter wardrobe, I have already been looking online for those cute jumpers and woolly socks. I honestly can't wait for all the maroon, the creams, the crimson reds and the khaki to make an appearance in every shop window. So here we go. Currently I feel that New Look are absolutely killing it, therefore a large majority of my Autumn/Winter favourites are New Look clothes, nevertheless items from Topshop and Forever 21 are included in my list, and are just as cute and delightful!




Firstly this gorgeous knitted jumper from New Look is definitely a need on my list of Autumn/Winter clothes. The colours blend lovely and would work great with a pair of high waisted jeans!
£24.99





Next is this pretty skirt from New Look, the tartan gives a Christmassy feel and is essential in any girl's wardrobe.
£19.99





So this blue casual jumper is again from New Look and would be simply stunning with a pleated skirt (such as the one below). It could be dressed up with a pair of dainty heels or dressed down with ripped jeans and Chelsea boots. £19.99




I feel this skirt from New Look is that item in your wardrobe that can be perfect with anything! Made formal with a loose blouse or made casual with a jumper. Definitely my next purchase.
£22.99




Okay this cute dress from Forever 21 is simple and classic, it gives off the whole 'girl next door' look and would look beautiful with heeled boots.
£16.00








Right, these New Look boots would be ideal with a pair of skinny jeans and an oversized jumper! Perfect for those long walks in the park, as well as staying warm and looking splendid.
£29.99







Finally this oversized jumper from Topshop is quirky yet sweet. I'm such a big fan of the dip dye effect and not usually a fan of green but I think it works so well with this piece. Totally appealing!
£39.00






There you have it! My Autumn/Winter favourites. I'm almost certain my list will expand as the colder months grow nearer, but I like to start buying my wardrobe early so I don't miss anything. Autumn/Winter is meant to be cosy and chilled and I like my clothes to reflect this :)






No comments:

Post a Comment