Tuesday 12 August 2014

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation

Basically...

This is my first post and I am very new to the whole blogging scene so here goes....

I have recently been using 'Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation' as it has been advertised a lot and everyone is raving about it, so I thought I would give it a go. I have oily, blemish prone skin that is definitely NOT clear :( and when I used this foundation I found it was a thin/light liquid. So when I applied the foundation it didn't cover up as much as I would have liked. I also noticed it left my face very shiney so I had to apply loose powder to give my face a smooth/matte finish. I do not recommend this to people with oily skin or people who like a thicker foundation (like me). I tried this foundation on a friend who has clear skin and it worked wonders on her and left her face looking refreshed and glowing in which the foundation claims to do and in this incidence it did exactly that. Therefore I recommend this product to people who don't want to hide their blemishes completely but want to look more awake and refreshed. 
Lots of love 
Georgina x

6 comments:

  1. Hey girl! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award- check out my post for the rules and questions. Love your blog

    officialscottishrose.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! I will go and have a little look, and thank you <3 x

      Delete
  2. I was thinking of getting this foundation, thanks for the review :)

    xx

    rebelinpastels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete